Sunday, December 17, 2006

Cooking On Hold

Well, I am officially on bedrest. That is really going to curtail my cooking endeavors for a while. The doctor is trying to get me to 36 weeks gestation, and I am at 30 now. So, for the foreseeable future, I am not going to be cooking. Hell, eating isn't even that exciting when you've been sitting on the couch for 16 hours a day (and in bed for the other 8 hours).

But as soon as I can get back on my feet, I hope to be cooking up a storm and blogging about it... at least until that baby arrives!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i just wanted to say hello, i wandered into your blog by googling the drunken pasta recipe on iron chef, which i'll hopefully make soon. i've enjoyed your posts so far and am really looking forward to trying those tomatoes stuffed w/ mushrooms! oh, and i'm a jersey girl, too. ;-)

good luck to you with your pregnancy! hope everything goes well.